Home - School Relationship
The aim of Whittington Green School is to promote and provide excellence in teaching, learning and opportunities through high expectations.
This is achieved in the following way:
The School will:
- Provide a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Promote high expectations of student achievement
- Provide a framework for good behaviour and discipline by promoting and expecting personal values such as respect and good manners.
- Deliver a relevant and engaging curriculum to meet individual student needs
- Create and maintain a stimulating learning environment
- Communicate effectively with parents about progress, attainment and achievement and respond promptly to any problems or concerns
- Support and co-operate with the school and its policies
- Work co-operatively and in partnership with the school so that their child benefits from their time at school
- Ensure full attendance and punctuality
- Ensure their child is dressed in full school uniform and is equipped for the day
- Attend Target Setting/Review days and parent evening appointments
- Support and reinforce our Behaviour Policy