Teachers and all other staff will expect:
- Students to be punctual, equipped and ready to learn.
- Students to show respect for themselves, each other and the school.
- Students to wear to correct uniform at all times.
- Students to complete all work to the best of their ability as well as sticking to deadlines.
- Students to follow instructions straightaway
- Students to strive to achieve the very best that they can.
Students can expect:
- Teachers to be fair and consistent.
- Teachers to plan, prepare and deliver lessons that will enable students to succeed.
- Teachers to place you in a seating plan.
- Teachers to be on time, fully equipped and ready to help students learn.
- Teachers to praise students that are working well and to give consequences to those who may be disturbing the learning of themselves and others.